League Membership Fee – $100
Race Package (registration for all five races; optional):
- High school – $150
- Middle school – $100
Individual Race Registration (optional):
- High school – $60 per race
- Middle school – $40 per race
Background Check: Year 1 – $38, Years 2-6 – $11, Year 7 – $38
License Fee – $30
NOTE: Depending on which coach license level you are working toward, there are additional costs to consider (e.g., Coaches Summit, first aid training, etc.)
Team Registration – $75
What does the League Membership Fee cover?
- The League Membership Fee covers participation in all AICL-sanctioned activities – including preseason events, practices, league hosted workshops – and insurance for all of those activities.
- League Membership Fee deadline: September 4, 2019. After the deadline, enrollment is closed and student-athletes may no longer sign up to participate during the current season.
What does the Race Package cover?
- The Race Package covers registration for all races during the season – five races, including make-up race, if needed.
- The Race Package may not be broken up based on race attendance (no pro-rating for missed races) and is not refundable after September 4 (exceptions may be made for season-ending injuries).
- Race Package deadline: August 21, 2019. Beginning August 22, registration will be available on an individual race basis only.
What if I’m not sure if I want to race or I can’t attend all of the races?
- Student-athletes must pay only the League Membership Fee to participate in league-sanctioned non-race activities. If or when riders choose to race, they may then pay for the Race Package (through August 21, 2019) or register for individual races (beginning August 22, 2019).
What if I can’t afford to pay the fees?
- Student-athletes and coaches may apply for financial assistance through the league.
What is the league’s refund policy?
- You will find the league’s refund policy here.